Microsoft Recruitment 2024: Hiring for Software Engineer
Microsoft Recruitment 2024: Microsoft Corporation is a global technology leader renowned for its software, services, devices, and solutions that are changing the world. With a legacy of innovation and development in various fields such as operating systems, cloud computing, hardware, and more, Microsoft has been a key player in shaping the digital era. The company’s commitment to innovation, diversity, and corporate responsibility has established it as a preferred employer for those seeking to make a significant impact in the tech world. Working at Microsoft offers an opportunity to be part of a global team that values creativity, collaboration, and a dedication to making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Official Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience Required: Fresher
Batch Eligible: Recent Batches
CTC: Upto 30 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore & Noida
- Azure is the world’s leading cloud offering, trusted by hundreds of millions of users worldwide.
- More than ever, our customers are betting on the cloud and expecting Microsoft to deliver an unparalleled experience, including when dealing with their most sensitive data.
- To further increase adoption by government, public administrations, and other highly regulated customers, we have embarked on an initiative to deliver Sovereign Cloud solutions in select regions, meeting unique technical, legal, and operational requirements.
- The Azure Sovereign platform team is the Microsoft engineering team that builds the platform and tooling required to build, deploy, and manage various Sovereign Clouds for our global customers.
- We are looking for a Principal software engineer to lead development of services, tools and solutions. As part of the role, you will be responsible for building services and tools that simplifies and reduces the Cloud build-out time. You will be building solutions that overcomes the complexities and challenges in Sovereign cloud management.
- This will be a place where you will innovate to overcome current technology, you will bring in solutions which solve resiliency, scale, security, compliance for our global customers across various Azure Geographies.
- As a team, we are interested in smart, self-driven individuals, with a positive can-do attitude, who come to work with a smile and enjoy writing clean and elegant code. We value passion, creativity, teamwork, agility, accountability, inclusivity, and desire to learn new complex technical areas.
- An unquenchable drive to write code, own quality, and a passion for helping ship high quality software is a must. The team is supportive of flexible work, and candidates may work from home up to 50% of the time. We are looking for the candiate in either of one of the three hubs (Bangalore, Hyderabad or Noida).
- Contribute towards building the Azure Sovereign Cloud platform that makes it possible for supporting multiple classes of applications accounting for application consistency, availability, and security
- Works in collaboration with teams across a single organization to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance, software designs
- Partners with engineering and Program Management teams to understand customer, business, and technical requirements to provide feedback to Azure Engineering
- Triages, troubleshoots, and repairs complex live site issues by applying expertise in software and hardware components and features
- Rapid cloud scale deployment of code and monitoring of telemetry
- Design, develop and operate large scale, efficient and reliable cloud services
- Drive continuous improvement on service quality and cogs efficiency
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive an email/call for the further interview process.
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Microsoft Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microsoft: Link
Microsoft Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link