Microsoft Internship 2020 Batch Research Intern India Bachelors/Masters
Microsoft Internship: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue,and one of the world’s most valuable companies.The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Employment Type: Internship
Eligibility: Bachelor or Master Degree 2020 Batch
Responsibilities for Microsoft Internship:
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications for Microsoft Internship:
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors or Masters can apply to this job. Candidates pursuing PhD can apply to job number 548408
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link:Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here