Microsoft Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Microsoft Hiring Freshers: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue,and one of the world’s most valuable companies.The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Name: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year 2018/2019/2020/2021
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become
one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
- MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the
engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
- Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations centre outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
- MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigour, which makes it an employer of choice.
- MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centres, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission-critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Responsibilities for Microsoft Hiring Freshers:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
How to Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microsoft: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here