Microsoft Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023 Hiring as Data Scientist Intern
Microsoft Careers Opportunities for Freshers 2023:
Microsoft Internship 2023: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States. Microsoft’s best-known software products are the Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. The Detailed Qualifications & Eligibility for Microsoft Engage 2023 are given below.
Company Name: Microsoft
Company Website: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Profile: Data Scientist Intern
Batch Eligible: 2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
- Good to have: Kaggle score, knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET, R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, and Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or MapReduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
Data Scientists at Microsoft build and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms to solve real-world problems. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. Work with an interdisciplinary team on real-world applications of computer vision, machine learning geared towards applications for human communication and well-being.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next-generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions of users. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
How to Apply for Microsoft Careers 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this Job in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Visit Now
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Learn More
Microsoft Interview Questions for Technical Round: Learn More
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Learn More
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microsoft: Learn More
Microsoft Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Learn More
Microsoft Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Learn More
TCS NQT Careers for Freshers 2023 Hiring as Graduate Trainee: Learn More
PwC Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers as Interns for Zurich, Switzerland: Learn More
Chandrayaan 3: What We Can Expect from India’s Next Lunar Mission: Learn Mor