Microsoft Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Microsoft Careers: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue,and one of the world’s most valuable companies.The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for Microsoft Careers:
- Excellent Academic Record
- Good Communication Skills
- Participate in design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
- Deliver required functionality per Microsoft standards, align with portfolio roadmaps
- Detail design of the E2E solution -Utilize reference architecture in project design work
- Enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business and other groups, globally & ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
- Support Domain Architects in the definition of solution and technology roadmaps and industry standards
An ideal candidate will bring:
- Customer empathy & Obsession
- A strong technical background and solid foundation in software engineering principles and architecture design. Alternatively, in depth knowledge of Dynamics365 CRM capabilities, Power Platform, Azure, .NET, C#, architecture and deployment.
- Self-motivation and proactive attitude. Able to operate independently and true ownership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Location & Travel:
- This position is located in our Bangalore, India office.
- Peer teams are geographically located in Hyderabad (India) and Redmond, WA (USA)
- 1-2 times a year travel is required to maintain relationships with business & engineering stakeholders
To Apply: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microsoft: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here