Microsoft Career 2020 Recruitment Hiring As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Microsoft Career 2020: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue,and one of the world’s most valuable companies.The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.Microsoft is ranked No. 30 in the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Company Name: Microsoft
Wikipedia: Microsoft Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2015/2016/2017
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Major Streams
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage
- Sound computer science fundamentals, fluent in concepts like multi-threading and asynchronous programming, good grasp of memory management, data structures and algorithms
- Strong inclination for architecting at scale. Experience in systems side of software development, highly scalable infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and live site excellence.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microsoft: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Microsoft: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here