Micron Technology Career 2020 Recruitment Hiring Freshers As Big Data Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Micron Technology Career 2020: Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory.
Company: Micron Technology
Official Website: Micron Technology
Wikipedia: Micron Wiki
Position: Big Data Operations Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Required: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, Hadoop, Teradata and other Big Data ETL technologies
- 0-3 years Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Preferred qualifications and experience
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Hadoop, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk, data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Big Data technology stack administration skills (such as NiFi)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continuous improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in an analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use multiple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Micron: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Micron: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Micron: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here