Microland Off Campus Hiring 2022 Freshers as Trainee of Package 3.5 LPA
Microland Off Campus Hiring 2022: Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America.
Wikipedia: Microland Wiki
Job Role: Trainee
Passout Year: 2022
Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR – Gurgaon/Noida
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Eligibility Norms Any Non-Engineering graduate (BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM etc.)
- Minimum of 60% passing percentage in class 10th, 12th, and Graduation with no current backlogs
- Should have graduate in the year 2022
- Should have completed final semester Exams
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Pune (work location Post COVID19 Pandemic)
- Should be available to join by end of September 2022
- We are looking to hire students for Graduate Trainee for a full time
- Total Earning Potential (TEP) – INR 3,15,000 per annum + 35,000 Retention Bonus after 1 year
The Traineeship period of 5-6 months would include the following:
- 2 months of classroom training
- 2-4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
How will the training be conducted post selection?
- The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
- Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
What are the important requirements of work?
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational
shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its
employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security
of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined
transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
- End to end trouble shooting End user services network issue
- Provide support on Outlook related issues and Windows OS related issues
- Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot on assets which are in Warranty
- Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular
- Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment.
- Ticket handling
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node /system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
- Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
- Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any
What Technologies will I be working on?
- Microland will be providing you training on multiple technology inclusive of Applications as well as Infrastructure.
- You will be assigned to specific Technology/Projects basis the open requirements.
- Probable Technologies you will be trained on are below,
- Digital Workplace
- Storage & Backup
- Cyber Security
- Network & Security
Interview & Selection Proces:s
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 3 – Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- HR Interview
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Microland Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microland: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microland: Click here
Microland Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Microland Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Coursera Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here