MicroFocus Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Information Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
MicroFocus Careers 2020: From mainframe to mobile, we have the portfolio depth and breadth to cover challenges across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security & Risk, and Predictive Analytics. We are a pure-play software company focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows us to deliver on our mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that our teams can be proud of. We help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Company: Micro Focus
Website: Micro Focus
Wikipedia: Micro Focus Wiki
Job Profile: Information Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for MicroFocus Careers 2020:
- 2017/2018/2019 Passout
- Can estimate and plan the documentation deliverables without any supervision.
- Has experience in creating software documentation for native English users. Excellent hold on English grammar.
- Shows a thorough understanding of technical writing standards, processes, and their application.
- Has ability to write as per technical writing best practices such as minimalism and use case based
- Can understand and can explain the logic of the content structure
- Can create consistent and reusable content
- Can provide label, UX and UA suggestions for screen elements
- Use multiple media formats and options to best present the information
- Performs detailed feature analysis to come up with doc drafts
- Writes end-to-end (product level) use cases by consulting SMEs
- Has strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with software developers, testers, support engineers, and doc team members.
- Shows ability and flexibility to work with teams across different geographies.
- Must be technically inclined to understand infrastructure, enterprise product technologies, and analyze documentation requirements.
- Must be able to install the product and execute basic use cases.
- Must have a strong urge to learn and improve user experience.
Excellent time management
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop documentation to industry standards and to appropriate audience skill level.
- Collaborate with engineering and support personnel to determine technical information requirements based on user interviews, user stories, and discussions.
- Create documentation plan and share the progress with the stakeholders periodically.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and deliver as per schedule.
- Review and revise information based on internal and external customer feedback.
- Participate in product improvement initiatives such as usability, process improvements, and developing videos.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Micro Focus: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Micro Focus: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Micro Focus : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here