Microchip Careers Entry Level 2020 Hiring As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
Microchip Careers Entry Level: Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: Microchip
Wikipedia: Microchip Wiki
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Banglore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
- As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of 32-bit Wireless Micro-controller products.
- This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented. The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks.
- The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
- Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures
- Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
- Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
- Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
- Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
- Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments
- Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
- Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design
- Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
- Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
- Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
- Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Microchip: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Microchip: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Microchip: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here