Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment: About the Company: Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Job Profile: Systems/Software Engg I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes. Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
Responsibilities for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience Required for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills required for Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment:
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here To Apply For Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment