Micro Focus Careers Freshers Recruitment As C# Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Micro Focus Careers : From mainframe to mobile, we have the portfolio depth and breadth to cover challenges across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security & Risk, and Predictive Analytics. We are a pure-play software company focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows us to deliver on our mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that our teams can be proud of. We help customers bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Company: Micro Focus
Website: Micro Focus
Wikipedia: Micro Focus Wiki
Job Profile: C# Developer
Work Location: Bangalore India
Job Category: Software Engineering & IT
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Job Description: Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Google Artificial Intelligence(AI) Technology That Can Identify Smells: Click here