Medtronic Careers 2020 Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
Medtronic Careers 2020: Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company. In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalization was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Name: Medtronic Private Limited
Company Website: Medtronic
Wikipedia: Medtronic Wiki
Position: Graduate Intern
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Banglore
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor of Engineering in Firmware, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 1 year work experience as verification/test engineer for multidisciplinary technical products.
- Good academic record
- Embedded C / C++ or Assembly Language Programming skill
- Exposure to working in the hardware lab with basic familiarity of electronic equipment such as multimeters, function generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Embedded systems programming (C/C++) for a new electromechanical product that will be used in hospitals to control actuators, to read-back from sensors and/or to implement a User Interface.
- Work with the FW Test engineers to develop formal design verification and validation plans, and perform or oversee testing in the lab.
- Work with quality/reliability engineering to identify and minimize sources of technical and practical risk, and ensure the product meets medical device-related safety standards.
- Maintain high quality documentation of the entire design. Develop user manuals and troubleshooting guidelines for end users.
- Ensure that the FW design meets IEC 62304 standards.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Medtronic: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Medtronic: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Medtronic: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
New Latest features of WhatsApp You Need To Know: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here