Looking for Jobs in Media.Net? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Media.Net Recruitment 2023 and Media.Net Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Media.net is a contextual advertising network. On August 22, 2016, a Chinese consortium led by Beijing-based Miteno acquired Media.net for 900 million USD. The deal is said to be the third largest ad tech acquisition ever. More than 90% of Media.net’s total revenue comes from the US.
Company Name: Media.net
Official Site: Media.net
Wikipedia: Media.net Wiki
Positions: Product Analyst/ Data Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2022/2023
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About Media.Net Recruitment 2023:
- B.E/B.Tech from institutes of excellence highly preferred with a minimum of 0-1 yr of experience (tech experience highly preferred)
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
What skills and experience do you need?
- We look for dreamers, thinkers, and problem-solvers, who are passionate about technology and exploring possibilities to innovate and grow the products we create and empower.
- Has a B.E/B.Tech (preferred) or Integrated M.Tech from Reputed University/Institute
- At least 0-1year of Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Product Analyst delivering highly successful and innovative dev platforms.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
- Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
- Ability to conduct market research and to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Great cross-group collaboration acumen along with excelling at project management of day to day product management deliverables.- Ability to technically deep dive and quickly ramp up on understanding/grasp of new technologies.
- You are an Analytics Ninja and can derive awesome insights from large amounts of data (you generally love data & the analytics part of this job as it helps you intrinsically understand your deliverables better)
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments.
- Strong independent thinker who works well in a team setting.
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- Work with product managers to implement new products/features, as well as utilize data to suggest improvements.
- Utilize product data to research market trends.
- Create reports about the performance of a given product/feature and suggest possible improvements.
- Must liaise with numerous stakeholders from different business teams.
- Study the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Monitor the products’ performance across different markets and prepare detailed reports.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Media.Net Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Media.Net: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Media.Net: Click here
Media.Net Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Media.Net Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here