Media.Net Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Media.Net Recruitment 2021: Media.net is a contextual advertising network. On August 22, 2016, a Chinese consortium led by Beijing-based Miteno acquired Media.net for 900 million USD. The deal is said to be the third largest ad tech acquisition ever. More than 90% of Media.net’s total revenue comes from the US.
Company Name: Media.net
Official Site: Media.net
Wikipedia: Media.net Wiki
Positions: HR Co-Ordinator
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
In this profile you would have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Handling HR operations for all India & Global hiring based out of our Mumbai office.
- Handling employee / joinee on-boarding processes (system based as well as employee facing) and to ensure the joining formalities are carried out smoothly. (You’d be responsible for the candidate experience every applicant has from the time the rcruitment team engages with them till the time they’re selected & join our awesome company!)
- Employee offer letter preparation & MIS management.
- Making process recommendations to achieve operational excellence routinely.
- Operational management of the exit process – updating records, sending out mails for clearances, explaining the process, handing over letters.
- Ensuring employee joining kits & documentation are ready, their travel/accommodation is planned well in advance (we have a travel desk – only co-ordination needed), all their queries have been answered & that they have a brilliant on-boarding experience.
- Manage scheduling & facilitation of all interviews, giving all job applicants a superior candidate experience when they’re at our office for interviews & post interview feedback as well to each & every one who interviews with us.
You should apply for this role if:
- You are a Graduate (preferably 2019 or 2020 graduate or awaiting results in 2021)
- You are looking to make a career in HR
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You have a keen eye for detail. (Very crucial)
- You have brilliant Analytical Skills
- You understand Technology & usually know your way around the internet, around MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- You are good…no make that – GREAT at multitasking (managing your time very effectively)
- You’re a productivity Ninja – often using your time management skills in being successful at the job. (have perhaps been the group leader during projects in college & school & are known as a diligent, committed doer.)
- You possess excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills
Applicants with relevant experience in HR Operations would be preferred too (0-1 year exp at the most) but we’re open to freshers as well.
Work Location: Andheri East (5 mins. walking from the Railway and Metro station, 2 mins from the SV road) Currently working from home/remotely. Looking for Mumbai based candidates only.
Kindly send your applications to [email protected] ccing [email protected] with the below details (Email subject: Ref: LinkedIn: Application for HR Co-ordinator for Media.net, Mumbai)
- Linkedin profile link:
- Current location of residence:
- Permanent residence/Family home location if different from current location:
- Are you a graduate fresher? (Y/N):
- College Name & Graduate Course pursued & Year of Graduation:
- Any work experience? If yes, no of months/years:
- Any experience in HR/Recruiting Operations?:
- Annual & Monthly Compensation if you have worked somewhere:
- Do you have experience using MS Office? How much would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on your working knowledge of MS Office?:
- How soon can you join us if selected:
- Why are you interested in making a career in Human Resources?:
- Have you applied to us before? If yes, when?:
- Have you attached your cv?:
Pls email with the above details to [email protected]
Media.Net Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Media.Net: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Media.Net: Click here
Media.Net Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
CSK vs DC 2021 Dream11 Team, CSK vs DC 2021 Prediction: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here