Media.Net Careers 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers As Test Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Media.Net Careers 2020: Media.net is a contextual advertising network. On August 22, 2016, a Chinese consortium led by Beijing-based Miteno acquired Media.net for 900 million USD. The deal is said to be the third largest ad tech acquisition ever. More than 90% of Media.net’s total revenue comes from the US.
Company Name: Media.net
Official Site: Media.net
Wikipedia: Media.net Wiki
Positions: Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing)
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 3 – 6.5 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for Media.net Careers:
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- Experience in manual testing design and execution.
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
Interested candidates can attend this Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue on mentioned dates-Time and Venue
- 20th February , 11 AM onwards
- Directiplex, Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada, Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,Mumbai Maharshtra 400069
- Contact – Vanessa Murzello
Technical Interview Questions of Media.net: Click here
HR Interview Questions of JP Media.net: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Media.net: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here