Media.net Careers 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers As Linux Administrator For Package 9 LPA of Any Degree Graduates
Media.net Careers 2020: Media.net is a contextual advertising network. On August 22, 2016, a Chinese consortium led by Beijing-based Miteno acquired Media.net for 900 million USD. The deal is said to be the third largest ad tech acquisition ever. More than 90% of Media.net’s total revenue comes from the US.
Company Name: Media.net
Official Site: Media.net
Wikipedia: Media.net Wiki
Positions: Linux Administrator
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 9 LPA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Work on projects using Linux and Linux application stacks.
- Proactively seek out opportunities and contribute to enhancing and managing various infrastructure services such as monitoring, orchestration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Automate system configuration by writing policies and modules for the puppet.
- Participate as on-call support as required and remedy incidents/outages.
- Implementation of permanent resolutions to prevent outages/downtimes.
- Enhance and maintain our platforms for monitoring, log processing, metric collection and data visualization.
- Script and code using tools like (shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of sites/products.
- Ensure infrastructure and platform security.
- Ensure proper system/application/business level monitoring is in place.
- Liaise with application development and system operation teams to drive operational best practices and ensure reliable and scalable services and products.
- Contribute to operational runbooks and documentation efforts.
- Good knowledge on Operating System (Linux and Windows) and Networking concept.
- Familiarity with any cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, AZURE preferably AWS.
- Familiarity with tools like Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Jenkins, Git, HAProxy, etc.
- Understanding of config management and infra management tools like Puppet, Ansible and Terraform.
- Familiarity with supporting applications in java, go PHP, Nodejs, etc.
- Understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL data stores like Mysql, MongoDB, Redis.
- Exposure to monitoring tools like puppet, Icinga, Prometheus.
- Experience working on metric collection and visualization tools like Graphite, Ganglia, Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Programming abilities in languages like Python and Bash.
- Familiarity with running Infra in Colocation Data Centers, familiarity with routers, switches and load balancers.
- Exposure with Virtualization and Container Orchestration.
You do not want to miss the opportunity to be the part of one of the most employee-friendly and a leading global advertising company with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, native, display, mobile, local, products and video.
Time and Venue: 11th January 2020, 10 AM onwards
Venue: Media.net Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Directiplex, Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400069
Technical Interview Questions of Media.net: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Media.net: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Media.net: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here