McAfee Careers Off Campus Drive Graduate Intern Technical B.E/B.Tech Freshers
McAfee Careers: From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
Company Name: McAfee
Company Website: McAfee
Wikipedia: McAfee Wiki
Position: Graduate Intern Technical
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch: 2020 Batch
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: Fresher
Salary: Best in industry
About the Role of McAfee Careers:
- Act as the first point of contact for corporate/enterprise customers of McAfee.
- Handle real-time voice calls and portal cases and respond in a timely manner.
- Work in a team with assorted expertise.
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis.
- Leverage team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers in a timely-manner.
- Maintain a friendly, open, approachable, positive attitude.
- Willingness to work in 24×7 rotational shifts (including night shifts) is a must.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills is a MUST.
- Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
- Industry certifications like CCNA, MCSE, S+ will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Beginner level knowledge on Linux is preferred.
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
- Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Perks may include:
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Apply Before Link Expires
Apply Link:Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here