MasterCard Careers Recruitment As Associate Analyst For B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
MasterCard Careers: We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Company Name: MasterCard
Company Website: MasterCard
Wikipedia: MasterCard Wiki
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Position: Associate Analyst Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon India
Year of pass out : 2019 & 2020
Experience Range: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Job Description of MasterCard Careers:
- Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems through data-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
- Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
- Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
- Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
All About You For MasterCard Careers:
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
All About You:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Education – Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
- 2019 Passout are also eligible
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus
Candidates should ensure they are legally authorized to work in the stated country before applying.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link- Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here