Mastercard Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Mastercard Careers 2020: We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Company Name: MasterCard
Company Website: MasterCard
Wikipedia: MasterCard Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Year of pass out : 2017/2018/2019
Experience Range: Freshers & Experienced
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility of Mastercard careers 2020:
- Key Technology Focus Areas Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
- Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
- Build (and test) existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
- Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
- Excellent at design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
- Ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
- Builds reusable frameworks
- Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software.
- Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
- Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
- Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
- Develops solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers.
- Leads projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of team architecture. Makes trade-offs between short terms and long term needs.
- Troubleshoots problems, defines root cause and permanently corrects within application and dependent systems.
- The Sr. Engineer is a hands-on senior developer who is experienced with Java, Angular, REST API and Jenkins, using Cloud technologies.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Boeing: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Boeing: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Boeing: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here