MasterCard Career Recruitment As Software Development Engineer Intern For B.E/B.Tech
MasterCard Career: We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Company Name: MasterCard
Company Website: MasterCard
Wikipedia: MasterCard Wiki
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Position: Software Development Engineer- Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon India
Year of pass out : 2019 & 2020
Experience Range: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Job Description of MasterCard Career:
- Mastercard’s 2020 Summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard.
- Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, the University Programs team plans a variety of events (speakers, volunteer day, etc.) for the interns during the summer.
- Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
- Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
- Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
- Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10-12 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
- Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
- Mid-point evaluation
- End of summer evaluation
- While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
All About You For MasterCard Career:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Education – Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Languages: English required & additional languages a plus
Candidates should ensure they are legally authorized to work in the stated country before applying.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link- Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here