Marvell Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers for Entry Level Firmware Engineer of B.E/B.Tech
Marvell Careers: Marvell first revolutionized the digital storage industry by moving information at speeds never thought possible. Today, that same breakthrough innovation remains at the heart of the company’s storage, network infrastructure, and wireless connectivity solutions. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell’s semiconductor solutions continue to transform the enterprise, cloud, automotive, industrial, and consumer markets.
Company Name: Marvell
Wikipedia: Marvell Wiki
Job Profile: Software/Firmware Engineer
Work Location : Pune
Package: As Per IT Standards
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Marvel Careers:
- BE degree in Circuit Stream
- OS concepts
- Fundamentals of networking and network protocols
- Data structures and C-programming
- Knowledge of Source code control systems
- Good communication skills and being able to work well in a team
- Design, Develop and support ethernet and RDMA drivers in the VMware ESX hypervisor environment for Marvell/QLogic 10/25/40/100G Intelligent Ethernet and Converged Network Adapters.
- Participate in all phases of development and support starting from requirements, design, coding, unit testing, performance characterization & optimization and support.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Marvel: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Marvel: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Marvel : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here