MAHAGENCO Careers Hiring As Freshers for Multiple Position of Any Degree Graduates
MAHAGENCO Careers: The Mahanirmiti or Mahagenco formerly known as MSEB is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India. With a total generation of 14400 MW, it is the second largest power producing company in India. The power generated by Mahagenco is supplied to the State of Maharashtra.
Company Name: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company
Company Website: MAHAGENCO
Wikipedia : MAHAGENCO Wiki
Position: Multiple Position
Job Location: Across Maharastra
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Degree Needed: Any Degree Graduates
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
- Executive Chemist: 1 Post
- Sr. Chemist: 19 Posts
- Lab Chemist: 25 Posts
- Jr.Lab Chemist: 14 Posts
Information Technology Cadre:
- Programmer: 2 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer: 2 Posts
Fire Fighting Cadre:
- Dy.Chief Fire Officer: 2 Posts
- Driver cum Fire Engine Operator: 18 Posts
Finance & Accounts Cadre:
- General Manager (F&A): 1 Post
- Asst General Manager (F&A): 1 Post
- Sr Manager (F&A): 3 Posts
- Manager (F&A): 8 Posts
- Dy.Manager (F&A): 14 Posts
Human Resource Cadre:
- Asst General Manager (HR): 1 Post
- Sr. Manager (HR): 2 Posts
- Manager (HR): 4 Posts
- Dy. Manager (HR): 5 Posts
Job Location: Across Maharashtra
- Executive Chemist: Rs. 81695-175960/- PM
- Sr. Chemist: Rs. 68780-154930/- PM
- Lab Chemist: Rs. 49210-119315/- PM
- Jr.Lab Chemist: Rs. 37340-103375/- PM
For Executive Chemist/ Sr. Chemist:
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree in Chemical Technology/ Engineering from a reputed University / Institute OR
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic) from a reputed University.
- Experience: 10 years experience for Executive Chemist & 7 years experience for Sr. Chemist in a relevant field
For Lab Chemist/ Jr.Lab Chemist:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic) from a reputed University/ Institute. OR
- B.Sc. From a reputed University/Institute with Chemistry as one of the subject.
- Experience: 3 years of post qualification experience for Lab Chemist
Fire Fighting Cadre
For Dy.Chief Fire Officer:
- B.E (Fire) From any recognised university /institute OR
- B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE graduate or graduate in Science with a Diploma (Fire) from N.F.S.C. Nagpur / M.S.B.T.E. OR Advance diploma (Fire) from N.F.S.C. Nagpur
- B.Sc. (Fire Technology) from any recognised university/ institute.
- Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Experience: Minimum 9 years post qualification experience in the field
For Driver cum Fire Engine Operator:
- Must have passed 10th Std. examination & passed Fireman Course
- Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi language
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience of driving
- HMV/HGV/Transport Vehical in the field of fire fighting.
Information Technology Cadre
For Programmer/ Asst. Programmer:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science of a recognised University / Institute. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience for Programmer
Finance & Accounts Cadre
For General Manager/Asst General Manager/Sr Manager/ Manager:
- CA / ICWA final passed.
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 10 years relevant post qualification experience
For Dy.Manager (F&A):
- Inter CA / ICWA OR MBA (Finance) / M.Com.
- Experience: For Inter C.A / ICWA:-1 year relevant post qualification experience For MBA (Finance) / M.Com 3 years relevant post qualification experience
Human Resource Cadre
For Asst General Manager/ Sr. Manager/ Manager/ Dy. Manager:
- Degree of a recognized University with 2 years full time or 3 years part time Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA) / Management Studies (MMS) / Personnel Management (MPM) with specialization in Human Resources Management / Development / Personnel Management from a University recognized by UGC or Institute approved by AICTE.
- Experience: At least 3 – 9 years post qualification experience
For Executive Chemist, Dy. Chief Fire Officer, General Manager (F&A), Asst. General Manager (F&A), Sr. Manager (F&A), Asst. General Manager (HR):
- Candidates will have to appear for Assessment Centre Test (In basket Exercise: -Group Discussion, Problem Solving and Case Studies) followed by Personal Interview.
For Sr. Chemist, Lab Chemist, Programmer, Asst. Programmer, Manager (F&A), Dy.Manager (F&A), Sr.Manager (HR), Manager (HR), Dy.Manager (HR):
- Candidates will have to appear for Online test followed by Personal Interview.
For Jr. Lab Chemist:
- Selection will be based on Online test score only. The test will consist of 120 questions i.e. 120 questions on aptitude
For Driver cum Fire Engine Operator:
- Candidates will have to appear for Online test followed by Vehicle driving skill test-Fire Ground Test. The Online test will consist of 120 questions i.e. 120 questions on aptitude.
For All Other Posts:
- Open Category: Rs.800/-
- Backward Class: Rs.600/-
For Jr.Lab Chemist/Driver cum Fire Engine Operator:
- Open Category: Rs.500/-
- Backward Class: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Online Payment using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 18th December 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here