Madras Fertilizers (MFL) Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | GET/ MT/ TAT/ LAT | 93 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Last Date: 16th October 2019
Company: MFL Limited
Madras Fertilizers Limited was incorporated on December 8, 1966 as a joint venture between GOI and AMOCO India incorporated of U.S.A (AMOCO) in accordance with the Fertilizer Formation Agreement executed on 14.5.1966 with equity contributions of 51% and 49% respectively
MFL is engaged in the manufacture of Ammonia, Urea, Complex Fertilizers and Biofertilizers. MFL’s activities include marketing of these fertilizers and trading in Agro Chemicals in accordance with the corporate objective. MFL has been striving to develop and maintain an Organisational environment, that motivates the individual, encourages personal initiative, innovation and creativity. MFL has its plant facilities and head quarters located on 329 acres of freehold land at Manali, about 20 km north of Chennai city.
Company Website: MFL Limited
Positions: Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainees/ Technical Asst Trainees/ Lab Analyst Trainees/ Administrative Personnel
Total Vacancies: 93
For Graduate Engineering Trainees/ Management Trainees
- Production: 13 Posts
- Chemist: 2 Posts
- Marketing: 7 Posts
- Safety: 1 Post
- Personnel: 1 Post
- Commercial & MM: 5 Posts
- Analyst Programmer: 1 Post
- Finance & Accounts: 1 Post
For Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT):
- Operations: 27 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 4 Posts
- Instrumentation: 4 Posts
- Civil: 1 Post
- Lab Analyst: 2 Posts
For Administrative Personnel:
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Jr. Asst. Comml. & MM: 5 Posts
- Jr. Marketing Asst: 7 Posts
- Jr.Personnel Asst: 1 Post
TAT/ LAT/ Accountant:
- During the first year: Rs 20,000/- per month
- During the second year: Rs 25,000/- per month
Jr. Asst. Comm. & MM/ Jr.Mktg. Asst./ Jr.Personnel Asst.
- During the first year: Rs 18,000/- per month
- During the second year: Rs 20,000/- per month
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
For Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainees
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Chemical / Petro Chemical Engineering
- Candidates should complete M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Candidates should complete B.Sc (Agri) or MBA (full time) in Marketing.
- Candidates should complete any branch of Engg or Technology with a diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by GOI or Govt. of Tamilnadu
- Candidates should complete a PG degree in Personnel Management / Public Administration / Social Work / Sociology or MBA (full time) – HRM
Commercial & MM:
- Candidates should complete any branch of Engg or Technology with a diploma in Materials Management or MBA (full time) with Materials Management preferable
- Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ ECE / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science )
Finance & Accounts:
- Candidates should complete M.Com or CA / ICWA / MBA (full time) with specialization in Finance
For Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT):
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering / Technology
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil)
Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT):
- Candidates should complete B.Sc with Chemistry as the major subject
For Administrative Personnel:
- Candidates should complete B.Com or CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter)
Jr. Asst. Comml. & MM/ Jr. Marketing Asst./Jr.Personnel Asst.
- Candidates should complete any degree or diploma in Commercial Practice or Modern Office Practice.
- Knowledge in typing and computer skills in MS-Office, Internet and e-mail is a must
Age Limit: As on 16-10-2019
- For Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainees: Maximum 28 years
- For Technical Asst Trainees/ Lab Analyst Trainees/ Administrative Personnel: Maximum 25 years
- The selection process is based on an online test/interview/merit.
- Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online test will be called for an interview
- The selection will be done in the order of merit.
Online test Scheme:
The question paper consists of two parts
The two parts are Discipline related part and Aptitude part
The medium of the test will be English
|General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness (common for all disciplines)||60||2 Hours|
|Questions from the relevant discipline||60|
- The questions shall carry one (1) mark for each correct answer
- Minus one third (minus 1/3) mark for each wrong answer
- For TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel: Rs 300/-
- For Graduate Engineering Trainees/Management Trainees: Rs 500/-
Note: No application Processing fee for SC/ST / PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 16th October 2019.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.