LIC AAO 2022 Notification | LIC AAO Eligibility | LIC AAO Salary | LIC AAO Syllabus | LIC AAO Exam | LIC AAO Online Apply
LIC AAO 2022 Notification:
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian central public sector undertaking headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The Life Insurance Corporation of India was established on 1 September 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act, nationalizing the insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged together
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Wikipedia: LIC Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/M.Sc/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Across India
Package: Not Disclosed
No. of Vacancies: 300
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
LIC AAO Eligibility:
- For AAO(Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by LIC of India.
- The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet / provisional certificate
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.01.2023. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible ) Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees/ shall be as under
LIC AAO Salary:
Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Details of LIC Vacancy 2023:
The details of the vacancy as given in the LIC Recruitment 2023 is as below
LIC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Last date of Online Registration||31.01.2023|
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
LIC Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years,
- Candidates who belong to OBC Category will be relaxed in age up to 3 Years Go through detailed notification to know more about age relaxation
|AAO (Chartered Accountant)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant|
|AAO (Actuarial)||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries|
|AAO (Legal)||Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM, Three years of Bar experience is essential.|
|AAO (Rajbhasha)||Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi|
|AAO (IT)||Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science)|
|LIC AAO Category||LIC AAO Fees|
LIC Selection Mode:
- Preliminary Examination (Phase I),
- Main Examination (Phase II)
- Medical Examination
LIC AAO Syllabus:
- The exam will be conducted online and the duration will be 1 hour or 60 minutes (20 minutes for each section).
- There are 3 sections, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language. Each question is given 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the prelims exam.
- LIC AAO Prelims is qualifying in nature.
|LIC AAO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30**||20 minutes|
Note- English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern 2023:
- Candidates appearing in the prelim exam will be shortlisted for the main examination.
- LIC AAO’s main exam consists of Objective Test (300 marks) & Descriptive Test (25 marks).
- Both the exams will be conducted online mode.
- The descriptive exam will be through typing on the computer.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
|LIC AAO Mains Exam Pattern 2023- For Generalist Posts|
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal)||2||25**||30 minutes|
How to Apply Online Form for LIC AAO 2023 ?
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) – Online Application Form or New Registration from
- Visit the official website:
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
Registration Now: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
LIC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of LIC: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In LIC: Click here
LIC Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
LIC Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Apple Careers Austin 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Texas, United States: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here