Leica Microsystems Off Campus Drive For Software Test Engineer As BE/B.Tech/MCA Freshers
Leica Microsystems: Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise. Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements.
Company Name: Leica Microsystems
Website: Leica Microsystems GmbH
Wikipedia: Leica Microsystems Wiki
Position: Software Test engineer
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Responsibilities for Leica Microsystems:
- Scrum master for an Agile scrum team – Conduct agile ceremonies. Look at ways to improve process and adherence to process
- Generate and conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by the Software Engineering Team is fit for purpose
- Work closely with the Product Manager in ensuring requirements are clear and QA to ensure the team adheres to Quality management system
- Ensure processes used for system testing are adequate and appropriate
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Procure, create and manage test data required
- Executing System and user acceptance tests and producing test logs and issue reports
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of new issues to generate root cause identification and resolution
- Responsible for seeking continuous improvement of the job and activities by improving test coverage and efficiency
Skills/ Desired Characteristics for Leica Microsystems:
- Playing role of scrum master
- Certified scrum master
- Is self-aware.
- Is a team player.
- Has a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Circuit Branches
- Excellent documentation skills – test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good inter-personal and time management skills
- Good systems knowledge to work within a cross-functional and remote teams
- Interested in continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to resolve issues and complete projects.
- Passionate about the team, customers, quality, sharing knowledge and collaborating across teams
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Daily Latest Technology, Software, Gadgets, Security, News: Click here