About the Company: As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ:LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Official Website: www.lamresearch.com
Job Profile: Engineering Intern I
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Education Qualification: Pursuing 7th/8th Semester B.E/ B. Tech from Electrical / Electrical & Electronics branch . Graduating in 2019.
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of 6th/7th Sem)
- Internship tenure: 6 to 9 Months. This is a temporary position for the described duration only.
- Should be available in Lam office from Monday through Friday
- Candidates must not be pursuing internship with any other organization
- Candidates must not have a job offer
- Project: Design a test bench to simulate Electrical control functions in our lab
- Provide sustaining engineering support
- Engineering design changes & documentations under general supervision of a Senior Engineer
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Circuit theory knowledge
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts
- Lab testing & measuring equipment knowledge
- Components selection knowledge
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Problem Solving Skill
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
- Knowledge of any ECAD tool
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here