Kwalee Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Junior Programmer of Any Degree Graduate
Kwalee Careers 2021: Kwalee is an independent British video game developer and publisher. The company was founded in May 2011 by David Darling CBE, who founded Codemasters and is hailed as one of the ‘founding fathers’ of the UK games industry.
Company Name: Kwalee Pvt
Wikipedia: Kwalee Wiki
Job Profile: Junior Game Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
What you will really be doing:
- Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work.
- Turning Unity builds into playable ads for our games.
- Solving any challenges that might appear on the way.
How you will be doing this:
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You’ll think creatively and will be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 70 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements for Kwalee Careers:
- Some experience as game programmer with C# even if it’s in personal projects/game jams.
- Experience with Unity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience with HTML would be a plus.
- Knowledge of some of these engines is a plus Phaser, Three.js, Cocos2d-X, gDevelop, etc.
- Android / iOS / Amazon or UI experience would be desirable.
- Interest in design and how marketing works in games would be ideal.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days – work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Apply Link: Click Here
Kwalee Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Kwalee: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Kwalee: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here