KPIT Technologies Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Package 5.5 LPA
KPIT Technologies Careers 2021: KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
Company Name: KPIT Technologies Limited
Company Website: KPIT Technologies
Wikipedia: KPIT Technologies Wiki
Position: Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021
Drive Location: Bangalore & Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: 3.6 – 5.5 LPA
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical, and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
Apply Link: Click here
KPIT Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of KPIT: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In KPIT: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here