Kaleyra Career Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Graduates For 25 LPA Package
Kaleyra Career: Kaleyra is a global communications solutions provider that offers an extensive range of telecommunication services for banks, retail and e-commerce companies, and enterprises. Through a global platform, Kaleyra enables its customers to reach, engage and manage integrated and multi-channel notification services such as messages, push notifications, emails, instant messaging and voice services. Our services help businesses connect and communicate with their customers increasing customer retention and satisfaction in an easy and effective manner.
Company Name: Kaleyra
Company Website: Kaleyra
Job Role: Software Engineer
Package: 25 LPA
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Passout Year: 2011-2020
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Required Skills for Kaleyra Career:
- BS/MS degree in Circuit Stream Engineering or related field from reputed institute.
- Built distributed systems and have the capacity to identify a problem and provide a solution
- Experience with scalable applications. Ability to identify probable bottlenecks and come up with approaches to mitigate them.
- Experience in working in cloud infrastructure. Capability in identifying and working with IaaS and PaaS providers.
- Good understanding of OOPs and Functional programming concepts.
- Working experience in one or more of the technologies like PHP (laravel, YII, Code Ignitor ), NodeJs (hapi.js express.js, socket.io), Python, Golang, Java(Spring, Hibernate).
- Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem. Experience working with one of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Has a good knowledge about API fundamentals and have worked with third party APIs integrations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a highly motivated and a quick learner.
Key Responsibilities of Kaleyra Career: :
- Will own a complete platform from initial architecture, design of components, quality and deployment planning
- Will act as an evangelist for the product platform. Identify right technologies for the business use cases. Will be involved in creation of user manuals, internal documents and customer API documentations.
- Will understand requirements by studying information needs, discussing with the stakeholders, understanding workflow processes, data flows. Create design and architecture documents to explain, justify and evaluate design approaches.
- Should be strong in design principles and have implemented them in existing projects.
- Involved in troubleshooting existing applications in production. Identify and build tools for troubleshooting.
- Will be involved in creating flowcharts and data flow diagrams. Will be involved in code review for peers. Should be able to identify and implement best practises.
- Should be an advocate of automating daily tasks. Should have a high inclination towards building self managed systems.
- Should be aware of the latest technology trends. Should participate in professional publications, conferences and events.
- Will be involved in mentoring junior team members and aligning them towards company goals.
- Identify and implement metrics for measuring platform stability and end user feedback.
Challenge is Live Now: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Kaleyra : Click here
HR Interview Questions of Kaleyra : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Kaleyra : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here