JUSPAY Careers Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch October 2019
JUSPAY Careers Off Campus: Justpay Solutions Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 14 June 2012. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Data processing. [This includes the processing or tabulation of all types of data. Provision of such services on (i) an hourly or time -share basis, and (ii) management or operation of data processing facilities of others on a time sharing basis; on a fee or contract basis.
JUSPAY Careers Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers is scheduled for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc graduates from 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020 passed out at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process for JUSPAY Off Campus Drive for Freshers are given below
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience : 0-4 Years
Batch : 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
Salary: Rs 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Online Test Date: 9 to 15 October
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science and Engineering (CS /IT/ IS / ECE / EEE) degree
- Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Passed outs
- Experience: 0-4 Years
- Joining Date: Immediate
Note: The candidates who have gone through Juspay’s Interview process in past 3 months need not apply.
CTC: Quality Assurance Engineer – INR 4.5 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
- Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
- Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
- Good knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
- Be part of the product creation process to provide critical feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved by the development team.
- Taking end to end responsibilities of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Maintaining timelines and guidelines of Project
- Must be flexible, prompt and self-motivated.
- Perform detailed analysis of the products and modules to determine the coverage required
- Basic knowledge about XML, REST, SOAP Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
Quality Assurance Engineer – Interview Process:
- Round 1: LR/Aptitude Test
- Round 2: Group Discussion (Juspay Office)
- Round 3: F2F Tech Interview
- Round 4: Three-hour assignment followed by one interview
Refer the below links to prepare for Campus Placement Test:
Interview Location: Bangalore ( Interview date will be informed post online Test )
Apply for JUSPAY Off Campus Recruitment for Freshers:
All interested and eligible candidates can register for JUSPAY Off Campus Recruitment and attend the online test for this position by the following link from 9 to 15 October 2019.
Register & Take Test: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here