Jobs For Graduates In Google, Microsoft, JP Morgon, and Adobe
These are the following Jobs For Graduates in Top tech giants check out their roles and responsibilities given below.
1. Software Engineer at Google | Bengaluru
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional experience working in the mobile industry.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, and/or Python.
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, or API design.
- Experience automating and scaling web or mobile back-ends, full-stack, or back-end application development.
- Knowledge of mobile application development in Android and sensing technologies.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Work with a team of Developers to design user experiences and build applications for Android devices.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
Apply Link: Click here
2. Software Engineer at Microsoft | Hyderabad
- Experience in DevOps practices and agile software methodologies. Design, estimate, and implement solutions end to end.
- Conceptualize ideas and break into MVP to be delivered frequently and regularly.
- Good understanding of SQL, big data, no-SQL
- working experience of python, C#, and others.
- Understanding of cloud-based application development.
- The mindset of developing a secure application and who can think through the security scenarios.
- Experience with AI, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision is preferred.
- Knowledge of automation technologies, methods, and processes used for quality and cost improvements.The ability to review, manage, and develop data pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Leverages end-to-end technical expertise in large scale distributed systems’ infrastructure, code, inter- and intra-service dependencies, and operations to proactively and continuously improve the reliability, performance, efficiency, latency, and scalability of services and/or products operating at scale.
- Analyzes telemetry data to develop capacity planning models, identify patterns and trends that drive continuous improvement, and highlight opportunities to deploy automation to monitor and manage services and/or products.
- Develops code, scripts, systems, and/or tools that reduce operational burden by automating complex and repetitive tasks, enable cross-service engineering teams to increase the velocity at which they can safely deploy changes to production, and monitor the effects of changes across systems, services, and/or products.
- Partner with engineering teams and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and convert into actionable, built-in SRE principles, and efficient technical projects.
- Participates in on-call rotations to resolve live site incidents, minimize customer impact, and document solutions and insights that inform ongoing improvements to infrastructure, code, tools, and/or processes that prevent the recurrence of similar issues.
- Read, Write, configure, design, and script end-to-end service telemetry, alerting, and self-healing capabilities for platforms. Author functional and technical documentation. Communicate on a deeply technical level with product engineering, project management, and operations teams to improve and optimize products, improve infrastructure, and evolve services.
Apply Link: Click here
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
3. Software Engineer at JP Morgan | Bengaluru
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure · architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications. Assisting the BA in functional work during the early phase of joining
- Understanding existing program logic.
- Providing and/or agreeing on estimates for the required development
- Creation/ update of Detailed Design Specifications, Program Specifications, and program Version Control documentation.
- Coding of new programs and changes to existing programs.
- Get the code reviewed by leads and SME’s.
- Creation of Unit Test Plans, and execution of Unit Tests
- Preparation and execution of Systems Test Plans and Scripts
- Providing technical support for Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
- Providing technical support for User Acceptance Testing
- Creation of Implementation/ Back out Plans and Support Handov
Apply Link: Click here
4. Software Engineer at Adobe | Noida
- An ideal candidate should have a good academic background with at least a B.E/B. Tech degree in computer science engineering and 1 – 5 years of work experience in white box testing role.
- This position requires sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
- The person should have a clear thought process to handle releases in extremely short cycles and be willing to go overboard as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential.
- Should have good knowledge of software usage and understanding of the Windows platform (Mac is a plus).
- The person will be responsible for testing features and various workflows in Acrobat/Reader products
- Test Automation and building testing frameworks is part of the job hence hands-on working knowledge in the programming domain in one of the following language (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Should have good knowledge of test methodologies like a black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance, and system testing.
- Knowledge about HTML/JS web technologies, web debugging tools, open-source JS libraries (node, jQuery, etc.) and advanced JS concepts will be a huge plus.
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here