Looking for Jobs in JLL? If Yes, here you will get complete details about JLL Careers 2023 and JLL Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.
Company Name: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Company Website: JLL
Wikipedia: JLL Wiki
Position: Research Analyst
Degree Needed: B.A/BBA/B.Com
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
About JLL Careers 2023:
- Graduation (B.A., BBA, B.Com) with equivalent work experience in Research/operations related profile
- A minimum of 0—1 year’ industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service Provider or as a consultant;
- Fresher will also work;
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Perform data entry of property, company and transaction information into the Research database
- Regularly monitor data quality dashboards to proactively monitor when inaccurate and incomplete data is entered into the system and quickly correct or escalate to the local Researcher
- Monitor company names in the database and appropriately merge and enrich each record with additional data
- Analyses results of training courses and redesigns courses as needed
- Correct in accurate location information within the database based on a strict geographic hierarchy
- Coordinate with Research team leadership on data quality to increase completeness and quality of the data
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
- Ensure the required productivity and efficiency as per business Requirement.
- Approaching the client and the deliverable with a best in class service provider attitude.
- Actively participate in the development of best practices, training materials, operations manual charters, standardized tools.
- Acting as a mentor and Providing training and guidance when required to team members
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experience in using a property management/lease administration system preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Readiness to change, receptivity to new ideas
- Should be able to deal with day to day stress and effectively manage self and other emotions
- Develop workable solutions and strategies. Able to provide solutions and strategies for client needs and concerns
- Persistent in efforts, Practice care and caution in job at hand.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
JLL Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of JLL: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In JLL: Click here
JLL Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
JLL Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here