ISRO Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Freshers for Multiple Position of Any Degree Graduates
ISRO Recruitment: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is a Research and Development organisation engaged in application of Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self- reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
Company: Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO]
Company Website: ISRO
Wikipedia: ISRO Wiki
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Dates of Application: 20th December to 03 January
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Educational Qualification for ISRO Recruitment:
For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11)
- Candidates should complete Ph.D in respective disciplines from a recognized university
Physics with specialisation in Atmospheric / Space Science, Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Space Science / Planetary Science, Aerospace, Microelectronics, Dynamics modelling and control of aerospace vehicles, Structural Analysis of Composite Hardware, Metallurgy / Material Science, Metallurgy / Material Science (Ceramic Technology), Chemical Engineering, Polymer Technology, Chemistry (Molecular Modelling), Experimental Cold Atoms / Cold Atom Chips / Cold Ion Traps / Bose Einstein Condensate
For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10)
- Candidates should complete first class M.E / M.Tech or equivalent in respective disciplines with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Metallurgy / Material Science or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
- First class M.Sc in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Chemistry with specialisation in Polymer Chemistry OR M.Sc in Polymer Chemistry with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university
Industrial/ Control Systems Engineering / Control & Instrumentation / Control & Guidance / Control & Computing / Control & Automation / Systems & Control/ Industrial Safety/ Material Science & Engineering / Material Engineering / Surface/ Aerospace / Aeronautical/ Machine Design/ Propulsion/ Manufacturing/ Non Destructive/ Metallurgy / Material Science/ Computer Science/ Electrical Machines/ Digital Signal Processing / Image Processing / Computer Science/ VLSI/ RF Engineering / Microwave Engineering / Radar/ Polymer Technology/ Chemical
For Medical Officer – SD: (Level – 11)
- MD in General Medicine from a recognized university / Equivalent Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine.
- Registration of additional qualification (MD or Equivalent) with Medical Council of India /
State Medical Council.
For Medical Officer – SC: (Level – 10)
- MBBS / equivalent from a recognized University
- Permanent Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in a reputed hospital.
- Preferably with Diploma in Industrial Health OR Associate Fellow of Industrial Health
Post & Level Wise Vacancies: (Total – 78 Posts)
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SD: (Level – 11): 19
- For Scientist/ Engineer – SC: (Level – 10): 59
- For Medical Officer – SD: (Level – 11): 1
- For Medical Officer – SC: (Level – 10): 1
- Scientist/ Engineer, Medical Officer – SC: Level 10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500)
- Scientist/ Engineer, Medical Officer – SD: Level 11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700 )
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at ISRO website from 20 December 2019 to 03 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here