IOCL Recruitment 2019 Any Degree Graduates Multiple Location
IOCL Recruitment: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian state government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation
Wikipedia: IOCL Wiki
Total: 1574 Posts
Name of the Post & Details:
|Sr. No.||Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||407|
|3||(Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||88|
|6||Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||42|
|7||Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||36|
Educational Qualification: [General/OBC: 50% Marks, SC/ST/PWD: 45% Marks]
- Attendant Operator: B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry).
- Fitter: Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course.
- Boiler: B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Secretarial Assistant: 3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Com
- Accountant: 3 year B.Com
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII pass
- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Technician Apprentice: 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering Discipline.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31 October 2019, [SC/ ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: No fee.
Date of Written Examination: 24 November 2019
Last Date of Online Application: 15 November 2019 (05:00 PM)
Official Website: View
Online Application: Apply Online
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here