Intel Careers Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Intern Technical For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Intel Careers: At Intel, we’re on a journey from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company. Our unmatched depth of experience and scope of vision allows us to dream big, to create a world where Intel powers the future of computing and communications—including powerful processors and accelerators that unlock the full potential of data. We continuously deliver advances in performance, power, and connectivity across a diversity of data-centric workloads, so our customers can harness the raw power of data.
Company Name: Intel
Wikipedia: Intel Wiki
Company Name : Intel India
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Profile : Graduate Intern Technical
Job Description: The internship will mainly focus on graph compiler (responsible for compiling ML Workloads) validation for ONNX operators, device specific and device agnostic features.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications for Intel Careers:
- Educational background and working experience
- Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
Technical skills required for Intel Careers Recruitment As Graduate Intern Technical
- Proficient programming and/or debug and/or troubleshooting skills in system level software development
- Proficient in python, C++, data structure and algorithm
- Machine learning and compiler experience are plus
- Compiler Basics
Soft skills required for Intel Careers Recruitment As Graduate Intern Technical
- Good communication and self-learning capabilities
- Able to perform the job assigned with minimal supervision
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here