Infosys Recruitment Process 2021 | Infosys Test Pattern 2021 | Infosys Exam Pattern 2021 | Infosys Interview Process 2021 | Infosys Eligibility Criteria
Infosys Recruitment Process 2021: Infosys is one of the global leaders in consulting and technology. In India, it is among the top IT companies available for a good job in the IT sector. Infosys is known for its fresh hiring nature. Every year it hires 1000’s of fresher skilled graduates. Infosys believes hiring fresher’s with skills and making them experienced in their roles.
Infosys Selection Process 2020: Academic Criteria
- Any science graduate and postgraduate can apply.
- Required qualifications should be among these (BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any discipline (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanics, etc.)).
- And even if you are among these backgrounds then also you can apply – MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with math or statistics as one of your subjects in your 12th).
- If you passed out in 2018, 2019 or will get passed out in 2020 then you can apply.
- your age must be between 18-25 years
- You must have more than 60% throughout all your academics in 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- You must not have any backlogs.
Infosys Selection Process 2020:
In Infosys Selection Process 2020 there are basically three rounds:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Round 1 Details:
Infosys Selection Process 2020: Aptitude Test/ Test Pattern
|Testing Areas||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
- In this Section Candidate’s Analytical and Problem Solving skills are measured. Infosys is focusing more on this section from the last year.
- It Clearly indicates that candidates have to solve 10 questions from 35 minutes which means the questions will be of higher difficulty level.
- The Candidates Can focus mainly on important topics like Permutation and Combination, Probability.
- The few questions will also be asked from the topics from Time and Work, Time Speed and Distance, Profit & Loss, Percentage, problems on trains, etc.
- In this Section, Candidates Have to solve 15 questions in 25 minutes. The Mainly focus topics are Data Arrangement, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Syllogism, Visual Reasoning, and Puzzles. The Difficulty level of questions is moderate.
- Candidates must be aware that the Infosys is probably the company that focuses on verbal ability more.
- Candidates have to answers 40 questions in 35 minutes.
- There are mainly the main 4 Sections from each section 10 questions that will be asked. Focus mainly on the Grammar part, Comprehension, Vocabulary and Critical Reasoning part.
- Level of Exam: Moderate difficulty
- Total Questions: 65 questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability sections
- Negative Marking – No, There is no negative marking in the paper
Round 2 Details:
Infosys Selection Process 2020: Technical Round
This stage is known as a technical interview. In this round, through an interview, your professional coding language skills and knowledge will be tested. All focus will be to know about your coding skills and your command on your coding language. To sail through this stage you have to prepare well. Don’t ignore your final year projects because there is more probability that questions can be from your final year projects also.
- Pick two domains or technologies as your specialization and study them in-depth including new versions and updates.
- Cover the general and basic programming concepts with proper syntax.
- Knowledge of C language is a must.
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- Be prepared for detailed questions on the projects you’ve worked on. You could also be asked to write programs during the interview.
Round 3 Details:
Infosys Selection Process 2020: HR Round
HR Round is the Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family, etc.
Your overall personality is considered in this round and as you are applying in an IT company so of course, you coding language skills and knowledge may again be tested in this stage also. So prepare yourself according to this.
You can refer to these blogs for the HR Interview Question. Here we have mentioned all frequently asked questions with their sample answer.
Check it out Latest Infosys Recruitment: Click here
Infosys Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Infosys: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Infosys: Click here
Infosys Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here