Infosys Careers India 2023 Hiring Freshers as HR Associate Trainee
Infosys, one of India’s leading IT giants, is offering an exciting opportunity for freshers to join their team as HR Associate Trainees in 2023. This is your chance to kickstart your career in human resources with a company known for its innovation and global presence. As an HR Associate Trainee, you will gain valuable experience and contribute to Infosys’ HR initiatives. If you have a passion for HR and want to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, don’t miss this opportunity. Join Infosys and be a part of a company that values talent and provides a platform for growth.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting, helping clients in more than 50 countries navigate their digital transformation journeys. With a strong focus on innovation and sustainability, Infosys is known for its diverse workforce and inclusive work culture. As an HR Associate Trainee at Infosys, you will be part of a team that drives talent acquisition, employee engagement, and HR solutions for clients worldwide. This is your chance to work with industry experts and shape the future of HR. Apply now and start your career journey with Infosys.
Company Website: Infosys
Wikipedia: Infosys Wiki
Job Profile: HR Associate
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- HR Operations The Associate HR plans, executes and monitors HR activities in an Employee life cycle from pre-joining to Exit management as per the defined guidelines, in order to ensure HR service delivery effectiveness.
- Employee Assistance The Associate HR handles escalations if Executive / IBPO are unable to close. S/He will inform executive to update process documentation accordingly.
- Hiring The Associate HR will be the point of contact for recruitment at the operational level to co-ordinate on panel requirements in order to follow corporate recruitment guidelines.
- Employee Assimilation The Associate HR will execute activities as per the Unit-specific on-boarding and induction process. S/He will obtain feedback and collate metrics of assimilation and induction processes from new joinees in order to check the effectiveness of the on boarding process.
- Deployment The Associate HR deploys new joinees as per the approved manpower plan of the unit, monitors the bench strength regularly and facilitates their deployment within and outside the unit. S/He handles the employee issues/queries of those on bench in order to manage the various resource deployment mechanisms effectively.
- Performance Management The Associate HR will create a plan to execute the performance management areas and monitor and drive adherence to plan to ensure new joinee goal setting, appraisal process education, appraisal closures and taking escalations. S/He executes PIP process post appraisal at the DU/DC along with the PMs. S/He reports the status / progress of these areas and highlights areas of concern for corrective action; in order to ensure basics of performance management culture is maintained in the unit.
- Compensation & benefits management The Associate HE will own and execute the data input piece in the sheet provided / system closure to corporate within timelines provided. S/He will address employee queries on policies and other C&B queries within defined serve central SLAs in order to be compliant with the timelines thereby ensuring accurate closure of the grievance.
- Employee Development The Associate HR will report the status of ITP improvement in the MIS on a monthly basis to delivery. S/He will co-ordinate and coax delivery on numbers to be sent for each batch to improve need intervention percentage.
- Employee engagement The Associate HR creates and executes the employee engagement and communication calendar as per the defined strategy / guidelines of the unit and corporate HR. S/He collects feedback and evaluates the success of the initiatives and weaves it in for future events, in order to effectively engage employees at work.
- Employee governance and welfare The Associate HR will coordinate and execute the employee care program as per the plan assigned, handle employee emergencies at the DU level, address the grievance at the first level and escalate appropriately as required. S/He counsels employees and issues warning
How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Infosys Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for Infosys Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into Infosys Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for Infosys shortlisting: Link
Infosys Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand Infosys Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Chandrayaan 3: India’s Upcoming Lunar Mission Expectations: Link