Infosys Careers 2023: Hiring for Technology Analyst
Infosys Careers 2023:
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and become part of one of the world’s leading IT services companies? Infosys is now hiring Technology Analysts for 2023, offering you a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and shape the future of technology.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting, known for its commitment to driving innovation and helping businesses transform in the digital age. With a strong emphasis on sustainability, diversity, and inclusion, Infosys is not just a workplace; it’s a community of talented professionals working together to make a difference.
Company Website: Infosys
Wikipedia: Infosys Wiki
Job Profile: Technology Analyst
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary skills:Java
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities, to assure that our clients are satisfied with the high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You will gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
- Ability to design and code complex programs
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Infosys Careers 2023 through the provided link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Infosys Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Infosys: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Infosys: Click here
Infosys Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Infosys Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here