Infosys Careers 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Infosys Careers 2020: Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Company Name: Infosys
Company Website: Infosys Official Site
Wikipedia : Infosys Wiki
Position: International Voice Process (Technical & Customer Support)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BBA/MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Careers 2020:
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch
- Full time graduate-With No Backlogs
- Fresher or Customer service experience in an international call center setting for a minimum of 12 months.
- Candidate should not have overall experience of more than 5 Yrs.
- For Experienced Candidates – Experience in UK market and regulatory knowledge (FCA) will be an added advantage
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Should be ok to work in 24X7 environment and night shifts.
- Should be ready to work in a target oriented portfolio.
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
- 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate
- 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof – Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory
- Previous Employer – Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
- Current Employer – Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 – 3 Months) (If any)
DISCLAIMER: Kindly do not carry Laptops or any Electronic Devices to the Interview.
Interview Date: 6th-January-2019 (Monday)
Interview timings: 10AM to 2PM
Interview venue Details:
Venue: Infosys BPM Limited45-B Wing, Kapila Towers, Behind Dr. Batra, Ambedkar road near Pune RTO & Railway Station, Pune 411001
Contact Person: Vidhi/Nandini
Referred by: Roshni
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of CISCO: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted CISCO: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How To Download Instagram Photo: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here