Looking for Jobs in Indigo? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Indigo Hiring Freshers 2023 and Salary Details
About the Company: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The detailed Eligibility and Job Description of Indigo Careers 2023 are given below
Company Name: Indigo
Company Website: Indigo
Wikipedia: Indigo Wiki
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Com
Year of pass out: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience Range: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s degree with at-least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
- The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
- Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis on various revenue, ancillary, distribution, sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirement, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
- Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, Customer Trends thru SQL, R and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
- Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
- Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. Candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
- Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, or initiatives evaluation, etc.
- Providing regular / adhoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
- Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and zeal to solve real life problems.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Indigo Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Indigo: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Indigo: Click here
Indigo Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Indigo Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here