Indigo Careers 2023 Hiring as Freshers for Junior Technical Officer – Apply Now
Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The detailed Eligibility and Job Description of Indigo Careers 2023 are given below
Company Name: Indigo
Company Website: Indigo
Wikipedia: Indigo Wiki
Position: Junior Technical Officer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of pass out: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Range: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) or Aircraft Maintenance engineering ( AME)
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Ensuring continued compliance with CAR M regulations for approved CAMO.
- Ensure policies and procedures in the CAME are documented unambiguously and in line with the regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of Daily Delay Defect Meetings
- Monitoring Quality Audit for CAMO Functions.
- Liaise with DGCA for Induction of Aircraft.
- Board member for internal assessment of Certifying Staff for issue of authorization.
- Engineering representative for PIBs and ensure information flow on the outcome of the investigation and action taken.
- Monitoring of special Operations Approval, Compliance and continued Airworthiness specifically to EDTO Operations.
- Monitoring of Airworthiness Review Process for issuance/Extension of ARC
- Ensure effective feedback from Technical Services man-hour plan so that there is no significant deviation.
- Ensure CAME and TPM are continually reviewed and updated to align with the regulations and standard operation procedures in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Ensure continued validity of CAR M (CAMO) approval and scope enhancement to meet company requirements
- Review and evaluate new and revised regulations and ensure appropriate action is taken in a time bound manner.
- Officiating in absence of Quality Manager.
- Any other work as assigned by Quality Manager and SVP/VP – Engineering
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Indigo Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Indigo: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Indigo: Click here
Indigo Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Indigo Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here