Indian Post Office Recruitment 2019 Freshers 5476 Posts Across India Last Date: 21st November 2019
Indian Post Office Recruitment: India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country.
Company Website: Indian Post
Wikipedia: Indian Post Wiki
Positions: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies: 5476
- Andhra Pradesh-2707 Posts
- Chhattisgarh-1799 Posts
- Telangana-970 Posts
Salary: 14,500-Rs.35,480/ PM
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh/ Chhattisgarh/ Telangana
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office Recruitment :
Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of
Constitution of India.
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 15-10-2019
Selection Process of Indian Post Office Recruitment :
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 15th October 2019 to 21st November 2019.
Stages of Online Registration of Indian Post Office Recruitment :
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15 October 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14 November 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22 October 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 21 November 2019
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here