Indian Post Office Jobs 2019 | Freshers | BPM/ ABPM/ Gramin Dak Sevaks | 10066 Posts | 10th Pass | Across India | Last Date: 4th September 2019
Company: India Post Office
Post office jobs : India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country.
Company Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Positions: Gramin Dak Sevaks of Post office jobs
- Branch Post Master(BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Total Vacancies of of Post office jobs: 10066
- Assam-919 Posts
- Bihar-1063 Posts
- Gujarat-2510 Posts)
- Karnataka-2637 Posts
- Kerala-2086 Posts
- Punjab-851 Posts
Salary: 14,500-Rs.35,480/ PM
Job Location: Assam/ Bihar/ Gujarat/ Karnataka/ Kerala/ Punjab
Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India for Post office jobs.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government
Computer Knowledge: Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 05-08-2019
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection for Post office jobs.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 5th August 2019 to 4th September 2019.
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here