IndiaMART Careers 2020 Hiring Freshers As Assistant of Any Degree Graduates
IndiaMART Careers 2020: IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com, a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers.
Company: IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Company Website: IndiaMART
Wikipedia: IndiaMART Wiki
Position: Assistant Product Manager
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Noida
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Qualifications Required For IndiaMART Careers 2020:
- B.Tech and MBA (Preferred B.Tech with CS/IT as specialization)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Competency in MS Office especially Excel with a good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g. technology, user behaviour) and variances within Indian markets
- Strong business acumen.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Creating a product vision, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and roadmap, and creating internal buy-in
- Working with the self-owned development team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Proactively identifying and resolving strategic issues and risks that may impact the teams ability to meet goals
- Defining and scoping projects by working closely with business customers to understand their needs and priorities along with internal and competitive information into clear, prioritized requirements
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Identification and prioritization of projects with an understanding of tradeoffs and impact
- Driving user workflow on user experience, review and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams to deliver maximum customer value with available time constraints and resources.
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don’t have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand pseudocode, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of IndiaMART: Click here
HR Interview Questions of IndiaMART: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IndiaMART: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here