IDinsight Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Junior Data Scientist of Any Degree Graduate
IDinsight Careers 2021: IDinsight helps leaders combat poverty worldwide by designing, deploying and promoting evidence- generating tools. We tailor the best methodologies to partner needs and constraints to fuse evidence with action. We serve governments, NGOs, foundations and social businesses across Africa and Asia in all major program areas including health, education, agriculture, livelihoods, finance, energy and governance.
Company Name: IDinsight
Job Profile: Junior Data Scientist
Work Location: New Delhi
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Required Qualifications for IDinsight Careers 2021:
- Proficiency working in Python is required. Please do not apply if you are not proficient in standard data science packages in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, etc.). The application will ask you specific questions on your Python abilities.
- Proficiency in understanding and coding standard supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and components of the data science pipeline – data cleaning, feature selection, cross-validation, parameter tuning, etc.
- Sound foundations in statistics and probability.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- B.S./B.S.E. degree in Applied Math, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, or Similar Technical Field
Other required qualifications:
- Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
- Passion for improving lives through evidence-informed policy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in languages spoken in countries where IDinsight works is a plus.
- Strong values aligned with IDinsight’s stated values.
- Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work and reviewing the work of others.
- Deeply passionate about global development and improving lives in disadvantaged populations
- Open-minded self-starter who will thrive while tackling new, unusual and unpredictable challenges
The most competitive applicants will also have experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience living and working in developing country settings.
- Experience working on optimization and unsupervised learning problem.
- Experience working with SQL, custom APIs and AWS products like RDS, EC2, and Lambda.
- Experience working with GIS software such as QGIS.
- Experience working with satellite imagery / remote sensing data.
- We are working to build IDinsight into a global leader in the use of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most urgent problems.
- You’ll be joining a growing data science team and working on highly impactful and innovative projects with our partners. You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial team where you have a strong voice in how the team functions and grows.
- You’ll get to work on the full spectrum of the data science solution – from design to deployment. To be effective, data science products need to be contextually relevant and build on subject-matter expertise.
- You will get to work closely with our partners, our team of economists, social-sector experts, and public health specialists to build and test solutions.
- Learning is a key part of being a data scientist. 10% of your time would be dedicated to learning new skills and side projects of your choice. You’ll have strong mentorship to guide your data science career and you’ll make interesting and valuable connections.
Apply Link: Click here
IDinsight Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of IDinsight: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IDinsight: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here