Looking for Jobs in IBM? If Yes, here you will get complete details about IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 and Deloitte Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry. The details about IBM India Careers & IBM eligibility criteria and IBM application process 2023 are mentioned below
Company Name: IBM
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Procurement Professional
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Support Client on enabling contracts and content.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
IBM Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of IBM: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IBM: Click here
IBM Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
IBM Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here