IBM Jobs Freshers Recruitment As Associate System Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
About IBM Jobs: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
- Eligibility for IBM Jobs Recruitment:
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
- Or Any Degree
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Profile Description for IBM Jobs Freshers Recruitment:
Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
As a Mainframe developer, you will be engaged in development and support in an IBM Mainframe zOS environment. You will be working with other Developers/Architects and work on one or more of the following skills
- Core zOS Skills (VSAM, JCL, REXX, TSO/ISPF, Mainframe Tools)
- Language Skills- Cobol, PL/1, Assembler
- Database Skill-DB2, IMS-DB
- Transaction Processing Skill: CICS, IMS-DC etc
Required Technical and Professional Expertise for IBM Freshers Recruitment:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Apply Before the link Expires for IBM Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here