IBM Careers Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE | Bangalore/ Pune
About the Company: IBM Careers Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
- Eligibility for IBM Careers :
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information and Communication
- Or Any Degree
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore/ Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA). If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Application Links: Bangalore and Pune
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here