IBM Careers for Freshers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Associate System Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
IBM Careers for Freshers: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Company Name: IBM
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Role: Associates System Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019
Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for IBM Careers For Freshers:
- Graduation Year: 2018/2019
- Degree: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.E / M.Tech(*Only Women) (58% or 5.8 CGPA for Maharashtra & 60% or 6.0 CGPA for other states)
- Eligible Streams: CS / IT / Robotics / ISE / EE / ECE / EIE / AEIE / EEE / ETE
- SSLC / Xth, HSC / PUC / XII, Diploma or Equivalent (58% or 5.8 CGPA for Maharashtra & 60% or 6.0 CGPA for other states)
- Calculation of qualifying marks = Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Arrears at the time of application or joining
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
• Online Cognitive assessment & Personality assessment
• Technical Assessment
• Face to Face Interview
• HR Interview
Drive Dates & Location:
Noida-17th Dec 2019
Kolkata-21st Dec 2019
Mumbai-21st Dec 2019
Coimbatore-21st Dec 2019
The Shortlisted Candidates will get email regarding the drive location and others details
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of IBM: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In IBM: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: When You Want Something In Life : Click here
Also Read:What is Google Stadia? How Does It Work?: Click here